There are many benefits to becoming a member of Independent Stationers. Office supply dealers across the country benefit from belonging to the most innovative buying and marketing group in the industry. Independent Stationers can position your dealership with lower cost of goods, richer manufacturer rebates and a more efficient direct manufacturer purchasing model. Lowering the cost of goods sold is only one aspect of your overall membership.
- Independent Stationers also helps our members become more successful with Federal Government Sales programs through the group held Federal Strategic Sourcing Initiative Blanket Purchase Agreement contract.
- Increase your opportunity to sell in the Healthcare market using the group CHAMPS contract, a Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) and a division of Premier, Inc.
- Participate in the nationwide U.S. Communities contract giving you the opportunity to sell to non-profit public agencies such as to State, City and County Governments, School Districts, Universities, credit unions, Churches and Municipalities.
- Training and Educational Programs - Independent Stationers offers a variety of training and educational opportunities to its members throughout the year.
- Arm your sales people with state of the art marketing and advertising materials that are merchandised with items that are featured in the Regional Distribution Center program through United Stationers.
- An Office Furniture program that offers a mid-market range of products with a simple Good, Better, Best solution with our end-user full color catalog offering.
- Align your ecommerce with the group’s online shopping cart called is.D-Force2, a strong internet presence helping dealers capture more online sales and also merchandised around items that best represent your profitability with enhanced rich content supporting both wholesalers.
- Affinity Programs including payroll processing, credit card processing, car rental, recruiting, freight services and more!